Last update: May 23, 2018
We - Bionorica ethics GmbH - are not only committed to protecting your health, but also to protecting your data and thus your privacy. With this data protection declaration, we explain to you
The responsible body for the data processing in the sense of the German Data Protection Act (DSGVO) is
Bionorica ethics GmbH
Phone: +49 (0) 9181 231-350
Fax: +40 (0) 9181 231-341
You can contact our company data protection officer by e-mail at email@example.com
This data protection declaration applies to your visit to the websites accessible under the following domains:
For the purposes of this data protection statement, the following definitions of data types apply:
Type 1: Web usage data
Type 2: Personal data and contact details
Type 3: Electronic communication data (mainly e-mail)
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect type 1 data which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO).
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, the following transient and persistent cookies are stored on your computer when you use the website:
a) Transient Cookies: These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include, in particular, session cookies, which store a so-called session ID with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
b) Persistent Cookies: These cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the system settings of your browser.
c) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
(2) The information generated by the cookies mentioned about your use of the website is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google uses this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide us with other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. In this case, however, you may not be able to use all the functions of the respective website. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and Google from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
(4) The legal basis for the use of this service results from Art. 6 paras. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(5) Further information on the use of data for advertising purposes by Google, setting and objection possibilities can be found on the following Google website:https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de
When you contact us (for example via a contact form or an e-mail), your details are voluntary unless we need them to process and answer your enquiry. These data are stored and processed by us for the processing of the inquiry and potential follow-up questions.
When you contact us, data of types 1, 2 and 3 will be collected and processed according to your details. The legal basis for the use of this service results from Art. 6 paras. 1 lit. a or b DSGVO, depending on the type of your request.
The website uses Wistia (https://wistia.com/) of Wistia, Inc., based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, to embed videos into our website and to promote and measure the interaction behaviour of website visitors with the videos. Wistia collects the following categories of personal information in our request:
For this purpose, no cookies or technologies comparable to Flash or videos are used.
You can find all information on the passing on and use of data by Wistia here: https://wistia.com/privacy
We offer the possibility of the logins over DocCheck (http://www.doccheck.com/), a portal for the proof of the medical expert circle characteristic of the DocCheck Medical Services GmbH, Vogelsanger Straße 66, 50823 Cologne. Data entered via the corresponding login portal is processed by DocCheck. We receive the following data from DocCheck for the purpose of verifying your professional status:
The use of the portal is voluntary. The legal basis for the use of the DocCheck login is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
(1) The web server(s) delivering the website shall write logs listing the following data:
(2) We use the log data only for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimisation of the website and our services. However, we reserve the right to subsequently check the log data if there are concrete indications that we have a legitimate suspicion that the website has been or will be used unlawfully.
(3) The legal basis for keeping the server logs is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. As a rule, we delete the server logs after 14 days, or later if there is a reason to do so according to para. 2.
(1) If you have any questions about the protection of your data, you can contact our data protection officer by sending an e-mail to datenschutz(at)bionorica-ethics.de, or at our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(2) You determine what happens to your personal data with us, and we will help you. You can obtain information about the data we have stored about you, request us to correct incorrect data and restrict the processing and deletion of your personal data. Please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) You also have the right to data transfer.
(4) You can revoke your consent at any time.
(5) You also have the right to complain to the competent data protection supervisory authority.